Tom Albertson has been active in the construction field since 1984 in all aspects of construction project management. His initial years focused on medium to large commercial projects in Connecticut and London, England.
In 1992 Tom moved with his family to mid-coast Maine and formed his first construction firm ACARE Services, later to be known as Albertson Builders and Services. Tom’s resume of projects in Maine is vast and wide ranging including many custom homes and additions, plus a wide array of commercial facilities. Tom is experienced in all facets of the construction management process and enjoys an excellent reputation with local architects, trade contractors and clients. He resides in Rockport with his wife in the home where they raised their three grown children.
· Project Management and Supervision
· Extensive Field Experience
· Cost Estimating
· Project Scheduling
· Construction Firm Management
· Custom Designed Job Cost Reporting Systems
· Active since 1984 in the construction management field. Initial training in overseeing large commercial projects.
· Commitment to quality and getting job done right
· Team player - Belief in building positive team relationships, inclusive of owner and architect with highest expectations of all.
· Rigorous cost control and a track record of success
· Utilizes project scheduling technology throughout project setting milestone targets to ensure timely completions.
· Commitment to energy efficient and sustainable construction methods with ongoing education, training and practice.